The charm of the past accompanies guests in the tasting of simple and refined dishes of the authentic Piedmontese cuisine, made with particular exaltation of the flavours of local and seasonal products.
We also have special menus for tourist groups, so that they can fully enjoy their stay in Vicoforte before or after a guided tour of the Sanctuary.
- The different spaces of the House allow us to satisfy the most varied needs:The 150-seat restaurant hall for groups, conferences or wedding banquets.
- The Cloister, with its adjoining portico, which is used in the summer as an alternative to the Restaurant Hall.
- The Refectory of the Monks with 50 seats for small ceremonies and à la carte menus
- The two 20-seat Cantinette for small family or business meetings
- The roof garden for afternoon parties or buffet lunches
INFO & CONTACTS
Address: Piazza Carlo Emanuele I 4, Vicoforte
Phone: 0174 565300
Visit the website